Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore Hilton, April 22-24, 2018
San Diego, CA Hilton San Diego Bayfront, October 21-24, 2018
Provides a step by step approach for initiating the foundations for a successful Enterprise Data Management / Information Management (EDM / EIM) program in state governments based on the DAMA-Data Management Body of Knowledge framework.
Main learning objectives:
- Demonstrating value of using the vendor-neutral DAMA-DMBOK framework for Enterprise Data / Information Management (EDM / EIM)
- Practical approaches to EDM / EIM implementation within state government
- EIM / EDM assessment – the starting point
- Developing an EIM program scope and plan based on the DAMA-DMBOK framework
- Overcoming common challenges and obstacles to success based on actual state government EDM / EIM implementations
Click here for the full slide deck from the webinar.
Watch the Recording