NASCIO events are highly participatory and interactive. In effort to continue providing this experience while keeping the health & safety of participants at the forefront, full COVID-19 vaccination (per CDC guidelines as of 2.3.22) or negative COVID-19 PCR test results (taken within 72 hours of arrival) will be required to attend the 2022 Midyear Conference.
Attendees will be asked to provide one of the following on-site in National Harbor prior to checking-in:
- Proof of Vaccination – you may present your vaccination card (actual card, photo or photocopy of card) or your digital vaccination certificate
- Negative PCR* COVID-19 test – must include your name and a date of testing on or after April 28, 2022 (may present a printed or digital copy of test results)
- *Rapid antigen tests, antibody tests or at-home tests will NOT be acceptable documentation for attendance
Note: NASCIO will not be providing on-site testing or health checks and there will be no exceptions to the stated policy
Currently, there are no requirements for masking. NASCIO will follow all venue, county and state guidelines when it comes to COVID-19 protections. Masking protocol may be revised to reflect changing pandemic-related circumstances and the latest guidance from appropriate public health officials.
During the Event
While you’re at the NASCIO 2022 Midyear Conference, individual attendees have a responsibility to help keep their NASCIO friends and family safe. To that end, you’ll be expected to:
- Adhere to all COVID-19 protocols set by NASCIO by complying with all relevant signage and instructions, and by complying with all seating and capacity restrictions
- Screen for symptoms of COVID-19 each morning before attending the conference
- Immediate discontinuing your conference participation if experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 while attending the NASCIO Midyear Conference and seek medical care if necessary
- Should you have to discontinue conference participation after becoming ill on site, NASCIO will issue a full refund of any registration fees paid – contact [email protected] to request refund
After the Event
As part of the COVID-19 liability waiver, any attendee at the NASCIO 2022 Midyear Conference has a duty to report a COVID-19 diagnosis that occurs within 14 days of attending the event.
Should you receive a positive COVID-19 diagnosis within that timeframe, please inform NASCIO so we can do the necessary follow-up.