State Members Receive Discount on SAM Certification Training
Software Asset Management (SAM) is an increasingly important business practice as states and territories move to more shared, managed, and outsourced services. To help ensure states have access to the skills training they may need, BSA Verafirm will provide NASCIO state members discounted access to their SAM Certification program.
For more information, view our webcast recording, “Why Software Asset Management is important to CIO Success: A NASCIO-BSA Partnership to Support State Government”.
Pricing & Discount
- Single user: $449.25 each (25% off listed price of $599)
- 3+ seats: $411.75 each (25% off listed price of $549
- multi-seat discounts available on seats sold in the same transaction and to the same legal entity
- 10+ seats: 35% discount off listed price; contact BSA directly for this option
- Course materials for one year
- Two attempts at the assessment exam, which must be completed within 90 days of registering
- Visit the BSA Verafirm SAM Certification enrollment site
- During checkout, enter NASCIOMMBR25 as the coupon code and apply to cart
- During account setup, you must use a state email address (.gov or state.xx.us)