Click banner above to begin sponsorship registration
How to Sponsor a NASCIO Conference
The opportunity to sponsor at a NASCIO event is a member benefit and reserved for NASCIO corporate members who are in good standing in their second consecutive year of membership. New corporate members will not be eligible to have the option to sponsor until they enter their second year of continuous membership.
Membership applications for the current program year will be accepted from November 1 to April 1 annually. Membership is based on a calendar year (Jan 1 thru Dec 31) and annual dues are $8,000. (NASCIO does not offer pro-rated dues) It takes approximately 6 business days to process a new membership after the application has been received and the introductory call has taken place.
To determine if NASCIO is the right fit for your company, please:
- review membership benefits
- read through the corporate member policy
- complete a membership application
Relationships not products: NASCIO conferences are not a tradeshow, but networking and educational events. There are no opportunities for booths or collateral; rather, programming is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas, innovations and best practices between all levels of government, the private sector, nonprofits and associations, academicians, and other thought leaders and practitioners in the area of state information technology.
Packages and sponsorship registration launch date will be shared via email with corporate member individuals, and on this page about 4 months prior to a conference along with the sponsor registration details.
2023 Midyear Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Conference sponsorship will open on February 8 and opportunities are available through February 17, 2023. (based on availability) Corporate members must be in their second year of consecutive membership, in good standing with NASCIO and the annual dues paid in full in order have the option to participate.
- Pinnacle (2)
- Member Center (2)
- WI-FI (1)
- Give Back (6)
- Gold (32)
- Silver (20)
- Bronze (12)
- Recognized in the e-digest—NASCIO Connections—leading up to the event
- An appreciation tweet including a link to your company’s NASCIO profile and company Twitter handle
- Company logo included on electronic and printed signage located in the conference meeting space
- Company name and sponsorship level announced from the podium onsite to conference attendees
- Company representatives identified as a conference sponsor onsite on name badges and again in the
post-conference attendee roster
- Company logo and website featured on the NASCIO Conference website
- Complete sponsor profile on the NASCIO Event Hub—an app centralizing all conference components —to include: company logo, URL, company profile bio, business development contact information and company Twitter handle
- Complimentary access to the Event Hub for the designated sponsor contact (one sponsor contact/non-transferable)
- Access to preliminary attendee lists leading up to the conference and a final attendee list after the conference (offered as a PDF)
- Access to NASCIO Conference logo (promotional use only)