The opportunity to sponsor at a NASCIO event is a member benefit and reserved for NASCIO corporate members.
Membership is based on a calendar year (Jan 1 thru Dec 31) and annual dues are $8,000. It takes approximately 6 business days to process a new membership.
To determine if NASCIO is the right fit for your company, please:
Note that NASCIO Conferences are not a tradeshow, but networking and educational events. There are no opportunities for booths or collateral; rather, programming is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas, innovations and best practices between all levels of government, the private sector, nonprofits and associations, academicians, and other thought leaders and practitioners in the area of state information technology.
Midyear Conference sponsorship will open on March 17 and opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis through Mar 31, 2021.
- Platinum (3)
- Registration (1)
- Daily Content – Day 1 – Lead (3)
- Daily Content – Day 2 – Collaborate (3)
- Daily Content – Day 3 – Inspire (3)
- Live Polling (2)
- State CIO Post-Conference Mailing (5)
- Give Back (5)
- Brain Break (3)
- Engagement (5)
- Supporter (15)
Please review the list of sponsorship opportunities for specific details, benefits, pricing and the terms and conditions. All NASCIO conference sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Recognized in the e-digest—NASCIO Connections—leading up to the event
- A “thank you for sponsoring” tweet sent out by NASCIO with an invitation to view company profile on conference website, along with the use of the company’s Twitter handle
- Company name and sponsorship level recognized during plenary sessions to conference attendees
- Company logo and website featured on the NASCIO Midyear Conference website
- Complete sponsor profile on the NASCIO Midyear Conference Hub – a desktop and mobile app centralizing all conference components and serving as the virtual conference lobby from which attendees access sessions, rosters, sponsor information and other details – to include: logo, URL, company profile bio, business development contact information, company Twitter handle with the option to provide a resource
- Access to NASCIO Midyear Conference sponsor logo (promotional use only)
- Access to preliminary attendee lists leading up to the conference and a final attendee list after the conference