NASCIO is seeking speakers for the Midyear Conference session Leadership Lessons Learned
Leadership talks are presented in an Ignite-style. Here’s a little more on the format…
We’re looking for entertaining stories that have a leadership lesson at the core. This year, we’re focusing on the not-so-glamourous.
What’s something that didn’t go as planned, and maybe didn’t turn out well, but from which you learned a valuable lesson? Let’s share the stories we often hide so we can learn from our personal and professional pivots, trips, stumbles, and falls
Depending on your story, you don’t have to give us the nitty-gritty, just the lesson you learned the hard way. Lesson should relate to the CIO Critical Success Factors (page 4).
- Submit by APRIL 1 @ 11:59 pm PT (late submissions not considered)
- Session held Tuesday, May 3 from 3 -4 pm ET
- Open to ALL NASCIO members (state, corporate, local, nonprofit)
- Talks are Ignite-style: presenters get 20 slides, which advance every 15 seconds, resulting in a fast, focused, educational and entertaining talk in just 5 minutes
- NASCIO is unable to provide travel support for selected speakers