Thank you Midyear Sponsors
State CIO Mailing
Where can I find a list of attendees?
All registered attendees will be given login credentials to the Conference Hub, which will house a real-time roster of all attendees.
What should I know about registration?
What to Know
- registration opens April 28
- registration does not close, but early registration is encouraged
- payment is required at time of registration via credit card
- cancellations/substitutions/refunds are not available
- individuals must be employed by a current NASCIO member to register
- registrant’s email address must match the domain of the member organization
- no limit on number of attendees per member organization
- State/Territory Members: no fee
- Nonprofit/Academic/Government Members: $149 per person
- Corporate Members: $149 per person
How many attendees can a member organization register?
There is no limit on number of registrants per entity for the online Midyear Conference
Do you accept cancellations or substitutions?
For the online event we do not offer name changes/substitutions, cancellations or refunds.
How can I my company sponsor the conference?
Sponsorship packages are sold out for the 2021 Midyear Conference
Can my company hold an event (meeting, reception, etc.) during the conference?
Yes, provided there is a 30-minute buffer from the conclusion of NASCIO’s event and the start time of your event.
NASCIO will not endorse companion events. NASCIO corporate members, partner entities, conference sponsors and attendees are expressly prohibited from holding virtual events that run concurrently with NASCIO conference sessions, meetings, or any other conference-related events.
Can my company exhibit or hold a demo at the conference?
No exhibits or demos. NASCIO conferences are educational and networking based; they do not include a virtual exhibit hall, trade show or demo times so that attendees may focus on discussing issues facing the field of information technology in state government.
Can we share marketing/promotional material during the event?
No, marketing materials may not be distributed via the Conference Hub, Community, or in the chat feature of conference sessions.
I’m a member of the media, what do I need to know?
- Can media attend NASCIO’s annual conference?
Yes! Please visit the registration form. If your entity is not listed, please contact Meredith Ward at [email protected] for inclusion.
- Is there a cost for media to attend NASCIO’s annual conference?
There is no cost to register for the event.
- Are there any guidelines for media attending NASCIO’s annual conference?
Yes; media must adhere and agree to NASCIO’s media terms and conditions.
- Who do I contact for more information?
Meredith Ward, NASCIO’s Director of Policy & Research